- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our North Shields hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- There is a parking meter on Spring Terrace and free parking on The Chase, both places of which are one to two minutes away.
- Portable ramp for disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Anthony O’Mahony CertAVP MVB MRCVS
- Jane Amaku MA VetMB CertSAM MRCVS
- Raymond Owen BVM&S MRCVS
- Patricia Patterson BSc (Hons) BVMS MRCVS
- Harriet Pearce BVMS MRCVS
19 Ayres Terrace
Tyne and Wear
Telephone: 01912 586886
24 hours a day, 365 days a year.